West Chester Family Law Attorneys Protect You and Your Rights During Your Most Challenging Times
Providing compassionate and personalized legal representation for more than 25 years
Family law cases can be stressful and emotional for all parties. You deserve an attorney who protects your rights and works diligently to resolve your issues capably and expediently. The Law Office of Marta S. Laynas has been a Chester County family advocate since 1987. Whether you’re seeking a divorce, modification or enforcement of a child custody or support order, or need assistance with an adoption, the firm has the resources and experience you need to achieve a favorable result.
Dynamic experience and one-on-one attention sets this firm apart
Choosing the right attorney can be a daunting task. You need a staunch advocate who stays by your side and guides you confidently through the often complex family law system. The Law Office of Marta S. Laynas provides:
- A compassionate and understanding atmosphere — The attorneys at this firm genuinely care about their clients’ needs and goals. They take the time to thoroughly understand your situation in a nonthreatening environment and work to develop a course of action that is most appropriate and beneficial for you.
- Diverse experience — Established in 1987, The Law Office of Marta S. Laynas is a respected Chester County firm with a reputation for working hard to resolve cases amicably with innovative mediation strategies.
- Litigation experience — Many family law attorneys focus on transactional and mediation practices that do not require significant courtroom skills. As a former prosecutor, attorney Laynas has extensive litigation experience that differentiates her from other family law attorneys.
Comprehensive and vigorous counsel for all your family law needs
The firm routinely handles cases involving:
- Family law — There are myriad legal issues encompassed by family law. Common family law matters include:
- Divorce — The divorce process can be lengthy and stressful if you don’t have the right attorney guiding you through each step. This firm focuses on divorce and has been helping clients obtain divorce decrees and negotiate post-divorce modifications in West Chester and the surrounding communities for more than 25 years.
- Child support — This firm is committed to helping families overcome the obstacles associated with a separation or divorce. Rely on the attorneys to establish, enforce and modify all types of child support orders.
Rely on a dedicated West Chester family law firm to handle your family’s most sensitive issues with compassion and respect
Located in the township of West Chester, The Law Office of Marta S. Laynas provides solid legal advice and representation in a comfortable environment. The office is less than 15 minutes away from Chester County Family Court, and there is ample, free parking available for your convenience. Call 610.692.3460 or contact the firm online to schedule an initial consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available when necessary.